* Put all the details of your wedding-- the what, when and where. Also, include maps and directions to the wedding and reception sites. This will answer many of the questions your guests might have.
* For your out-of-town guests, use the website to make their travel arrangements simpler by including hotel, rental car information and maps and by suggesting restaurants and fun activities.
* Share your love story and how you met. Not only will this appeal to guests, it will also make your wedding more personal for them.
* Include info about your attendants. Provide their names and tell how you know them; this will be interesting for your guests as well.
* Place a link to your wedding registries.
* Don't ramble. Sharing a little personal information is good and interesting; sharing your life story is not a good idea.
* Stay away from copyrighted info and pictures.