|Photo Credit: superweddings.com|
Beautiful reception decor doesn't have to be complicated. Here are a few simple ideas that will bring an instant 'Wow' factor to your wedding:
- Begin with a beautiful location. Yes, it might sound like a no-brainer, but don't choose a big empty lot space if you're trying to decorate easily. Gardens that have floral decor included or ballrooms with chandeliers and arched ceilings will give you something to start with.
- Drape fabric. If you want to fill a large space and want low centerpieces on your table, drape fabric for a really dramatic effect. (Additionally, this is a great way to reduce the sound if you in a big, echoey venue).
- Choose non-floral centerpieces. Use a combination of floral and non-floral centerpieces that match your color scheme for a look that's easy to put together and unique.
- Make the dessert part of the decor. Not only is setting up a candy buffet a great way to provide lots of sweets, it can also brighten up a corner of your venue. And if you hang a bright banner and match the sweets to your color scheme, you'll have a dessert table "that does more than just satisfy your sweet tooth."
- Throw in fruits and seasonal vegetables. Get even more creative with centerpieces by bringing in colorful fruits and vegetables to go with your flowers.
For 25 more ideas, visit our source, 30 Surprisingly Easy Ways to Decorate.