|Photo from | freedigitalphotos.net|
Attending a wedding soon and have no clue what to wear? Here are a few tips:
- Do not wear white. It'll appear that you're trying to upstage the bride.
- Think about the location before you purchase your outfit. And if it's an outside wedding, consider bringing a wrap.
- Go with wrinkle-proof material if you're attending a destination wedding.
- Purchase (or bring) two pairs of shoes: one for the ceremony and another for the reception in case you want to hit the dance floor.
- Planning to hang out with the bridal party after the reception? Be sure to pack some extra clothes.
Do you have tips for what to wear to a wedding? Share below!