Here are eight ways to make your wedding as unique as you are:
- If you're having a small, informal wedding, 50 guests or less, write your invitations yourself.
- Choose a ceremony date that has a special meaning for you as a couple.
- Have a ring bearer that's not a child, like your dog, for example.
- If you really want to, have a Man of Honor or Best Woman instead of a Maid/Matron of Honor or Best Man.
- Let the ringbearer carry something other than a pillow.
- Serve a signature drink at the reception, and name it after yourselves.
- Use lanterns overhead. Some to choose from include Chinese rice papers, rustic hurricanes or sleek glass.
- Remember that color is one of the best ways to put your personal stamp on your wedding.
Feel free to share any tips you have for personalizing a wedding!
Source: Bridal Guide Magazine; Photo from: weddingreceptioncenterpieces.net