According to TheKnot.com, the following are 10 things you should do right after you get engaged:
- Send a funny ecard to let everyone know you're about to get hitched.
- Plan your engagement party. Here are six planning tips from The Knot.
- Choose your date (but stay away from these).
- Find a fabulous reception site.
- Get professional engagement photos.
- Determine your budget.
- Find the perfect wedding gown.
- Create your wedding website, the one-stop shop all about your upcoming nuptials.
- Consider hiring a consultant. As you probably know or have heard, planning a wedding isn't simple. Think about hiring a professional, even if it's just for the day-of.
- Start your guest list. You can make changes later on, but for now, go ahead and add those who just have to be there.
For more info, check out Just Engaged?
Photo from: istockphoto.com